2009年8月11日火曜日

For a better world

I 've been in a hospital for two days for my health check since yesterday.

I met a man who was about my age and had been a college professor majoring in mathmatics. This year he has been called by a university in Portugal to study mathematics.

At the same time he opened a blog entitled "Institute of Reproducing Kernels"(http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/kbdmm360) to express his ideas and opinions so that our society will be better.

I 've been working at schools for more than thirty years and contributed for the betterment of the English education in Japan, which I'm very proud of.

While I was talking with the man, an idea hit me: "Well, I may contribute to our society by opening my blog and express my ideas just as he is doing." So now I have opened this blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿